Sunday, June 1, 2014

And the fun begins

Today we took a road trip to Brodnax, Virginia.  Why you ask?  We brought home two foster appaloosas that belong to Central Virginia Horse Rescue.  As my regular followers know I love an appaloosa, not because of their unique and loud coat patterns, but because of their brains.  Appaloosas have an above average intelligences, that equals an intense curiosity, and desire to please.  At least until someone pushes them too far.  The challenge to this brain?  They learn bad habits as easily as they learn the good ones. An appaloosa will always keep you on your toes.  With these new projects comes a chance to revive the blog, and detailed training stories, and suggestions.  If you are new to my blog please by all means back track and read some of my previous posts.  I will do my best to post every few days with lots of visual media to keep it interesting. Thank you for all of your ongoing support, and giving me the opportunity to share.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you were going to get them - didn't realize you were going to train them! Cant wait to see them next Friday!

    ReplyDelete