Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Welcome

I have been absent from the professional horse world of Charleston for going on 4 years now. The last four years have been a journey for me both personally and professionally.  I have spent a lot of time studying and learning from clinicians and trainers all over the east coast.  2 and a half years ago I met a horse that changed my training forever. At the time she was an 18 month old BLM mustang. She had been gentled by a great Horseman Mike Branch in Tennessee. She knew how to lead, load in a trailer, and pick up her feet.  I took up her training from there and have learned how unique mustangs are. They are not just different to train, but are physiologically different than domestic bred horses.  Paella has led me to fabulous people, and has shifted my entire circle of friends.  I am actively competing in Western Dressage, Obstacle Challenges, and Color Breed Circuits. I still occasionally show in the hunter/jumper/combined training world.  I coached the South Carolina ACTHA Youth Champion the last two years running. 

In recent weeks I have had several new clients land in my lap, and can not dispute God is leading me back to a career with my passion at the center of it. I will try and post regularly about the horses I am working with (albeit sometime anonymously at the request of clients), and post pictures/videos as often as available photographers allow. 

I look forward to reconnecting with many of you.  Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment